FIJET CROATIA WITH THE PRESENTATION OF THE WINNERS OF INTERNATIONAL TOURIST, FILM FESTIVAL, LANDSCAPE AWARDS
International Tourism festival- 20th Golden Interstas. We celebrated Fijet Winners
For the 15th year, it has continuously hosted three international tourist, film, festival and landscape events:
– 30th INTERSTAS / International Tourism Festival – International Club of those who improved Tourism
– 26th ITF’CRO / International Tourism Film Festival
– 21st KEA-CRO / International Flower, Competition for the International Golden Flower – CIB and the special award “Dr. Lucija Cikeš”.In the town of Solin (Croatia), Hotel President***** Solin, from 15 to 18 November 2023, with a wealth of initiatives and various cultural events taking place in the town of Solin, once the ancient Salona, near Diocletian’s city of Split, and this year, for the 15th time in a row, three international tourist film festival, landscape events will be held: All three events, are members and partners of world associations; travel, tourism film, tourism journalism, landscape, ecology and sustainable development; FIJET, FEST, ITCO, CiB. With the support of these world-wide associations, and the main host Hotela President Solin, all three events are held under the patronage of the Split-Dalmatia County, the City of Solin, and the High Patronage of the Croatian Parliament and the President of the Republic of Croatia.All three international events, this already traditional internationally recognized multimedia project, with a notable reputation in the world, is a unique manifestation of its kind in Croatia. Designed to actively contribute to stimulating the international integration processes of contemporary tourism, over the past years it has gained a reputation for being a very dynamic and important meeting. It is held at a very convenient time, beginning with active preparations for the next tourist business year. In the realization of the before mentioned events, linking the world tourist, film-festival, cultural, landscape associations, integrating culture, tourism, tourist film, ecology, is to strengthen the positions of these three events. It also actively contributes to the development of environmental awareness, sustainable development, ecology, quality of life. An increasing number of accredited participants are extremely pleased every year, among them, with distinguished individuals and organizations – Laureates, authors and producers of tourist films, are domestic and foreign tourist journalists.Every year, it attracts a growing number of production companies from all over the world who, with their authors, apply for tourist, travel, documentary, cultural, environmental films
Through 3 working days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), with exhibitions, presentation of Laureate-winner of international tourist awards, screenings of tourist films, presentation of this exhibition, are organized; international symposium, “ Fijet round table”, film, tourist, environmental education workshops, special promotions, professional excursions and exploring the historical, cultural and other landmarks in the area. It is an opportunity to meet and make numerous contacts, business talks, exchange of international experience and knowledge, with people who make important decisions in the field of international tourism, environmental protection, sustainable development, manufacturing and production of tourist films…This project also contributes significantly to the overall development of cultural tourism in the world.With the fact that we are recognized by departmental world and European landscapes, film festival and tourist journalism associations; FEST, FIJET, ITCO, CIB, It is estimated that by promoting the international integration processes of contemporary tourism, this manifestation jointly contributes to the development of tourism, tourist film, environmental protection, better quality of life, and overall international tourism exchange, thereby satisfying the supply of high-demand tourism in all aspects through connecting the entities that participate in it. They significantly contribute to the recognition of the tourism product of all local, regional, national participants who take part in it, and thus to a better understanding among peoples and countries, which is the main objective of this event.The event began on 15th of November at 12 a.m., with a flag-raising ceremony, followed by a retrospective view of the best films awarded at past tourist film festivals – ITF’CRO. At 6 pm with Opening Ceremony was held. On November 16 from 10am; continuation of the working part of all three events, protocol and working presentation of Exhibitors / Laureates – winners of international tourist awards and recognitions; KEA-CRO, ANTONIO CONTE FEST & GOLDEN INTERSTAS ‘2023,Closing ceremony of the entire event was held on Friday, November 17 from 7pm, with the awards giving; Certificate to Croatian competitors for the INTERNATIONAL GOLD FLOWER – CIB, special awards “Dr.Lucija Cikeš”, international tourist awards: POVELJE Antonio Conte FEST ‘2023. and GOLDEN INTERSTAS ‘2023. and film festival awards, diplomas and Grand Prix 26th ITF’CRO 2023.By program 30. INTERSTAS 2023, was the place of meeting and presentation of Laureates – distinguished individuals and organizations from Croatia and the world, winners of prestigious international tourist, individual and collective awards. Awards are given to them; “For their excellence in and for tourism, contribution to the development of tourism through culture, ecology, sport …, and contribution to the improvement of quality of life, sustainable development, environmental protection.”
We are proud of Fijet members nominated by Fijet Croatia who were Laureates 2023, as follows:
- PETRA SOMEK, Croatia
- PHILLIP NICOLAIDES, Cyprus
- ALEXANDER STEM, Hungary
- RADMILO BUMBER, Serbia
- MAJA ZAGORICNIK, Slovenia
- SEMA KUTLU, Turkey (for 2022)
Laureates are Fijet members and partners who extraordinary contributed to the development of tourism through culture, ecology, sport …, and contribution to the improvement of quality of tourism, sustainable development, environmental protection.”
- NIKO BULIC, Croatia (Ex Minister of Tourism, Honorary Fijet member)
- SIMION GIURCA, Romania (Director of Timisioara Association for promotion)
- LUKA KOLOVRAT, Director Tourist Office Imota (Middle Dalmatia)
The International Jury awarded many Fijet members who, applied for tourist, travel, documentary, cultural, environmental films as professionals:
The National Baldo Cupic Grand Prix Award
- DJELO JUSIC AND PAULA JUSIC, (Fijet Croatia) (For Film-Video about Coral Reef in National Park Mljet)
- VOLJEN GRBAC, (Fijet Croatia) for promo film about Privlaka Gastronomy Story
- NEBOJSA ILIC ILKE, (Fijet Serbia) for documentary film The Ancient Dreamer’s Stone
- VESNA JURIC RUKAVINA, (fijet Croatia) for documentary Croatian TV Film “Keeper of Vodnjan’s Treasure”
The Honorary President of those manifestations is Tijani Haddad, who was not able to join us, as well as the winners Radmilo Bumber and Maja Zagoricnik.
It was an occasion to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Interstas festival with all who contributed to the development of this festival. Tina Eterovic Cubrilo was one of the persons who is awarded by special acknowledgment for extraordinary contribution to this Festival in 30 years.
Fijet organized the round table on theme Tolerance. Our travel writers Jurica Galic Juka presented his trips named “Best of the best”. Voljen Grbac presented the Fijet trips from Egypt and Turkey. We enjoyed this round table and presentations.
With a welcome to all participants of the event in the Town of Solin/Croatia, our sincere congratulations to this year’s Laureates, and with that to joining the International Club responsible for tourism development and quality.
Our big thanks to the organizer company Fiscalis and the leader Vojko Plestina.
Photos: Victor Puljak, Fiscalis CompanyVisits of Old Salona, River Jadro Source, and Split.